Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- pest control
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- Rhode Island fire chief retiring after 51-year career July 4, 2015The Westerly Sun reports that 79-year-old Fred Stanley, chief of the Hope Valley-Wyoming department, will step down later this month. Stanley says he didn't seriously consider retiring until last year when he injured his back responding to a mill building fire.
- GoLocalProv | Politics | Carol Anne Costa: Baby, You're a Firework July 2, 2015It's Thursday, easing into what for many will be a long Fourth of July weekend. According to @GhiorseFactor, GOLOCAL's weather Guru Tweet, "Holiday weekend looking better.
- Man wants Taylor Swift to testify in his trespassing case June 29, 2015A man charged with trespassing at Taylor Swift's Rhode Island mansion wants the singer to testify on his behalf. The Westerly resident was arrested April 14 and charged with willful trespassing at Swift's beachfront mansion.
- Rhode Island fire chief retiring after 51-year career July 4, 2015
- Two women hospitalized after Charlestown crash June 9, 2015By News Staff firstname.lastname@example.org Two women were hospitalized after their cars collided on Route 2 in Charlestown. Around 11:30 on Tuesday morning, police responded to the crash and found both drivers of the two cars were trapped inside.
- Man Wanted after Escaping Home Confinement June 8, 2015A 24-year-old in the Rhode Island Department of Corrections home confinement program has escaped and police are asking the public to be on the lookout. Frank A. Rogowski, 24, is described as standing 5-feet, 7-inches tall and weighs about 165 lbs.
- Super sandwiches to be had at Misquamicut shop May 22, 2015Misquamicut Sandwich Company serves its brie and bacon grilled cheese is served with Pelloni Farm's vanilla pear jam. Any ode to summer must include a tribute to the sandwich, as ubiquitous to the season as bug spray, suntan lotion and sock-free living.
- Two women hospitalized after Charlestown crash June 9, 2015