Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
Comments are closed.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- 'Water company' scammers rob, assault 83-year-old woman October 23, 2014On Oct. 17, at 5:20 p.m., Hopkinton Police responded to an 83-year-old resident on Main Street near Melinda Way after receiving a 911 call from her granddaughter. The victim was on the phone with her granddaughter when a white male knocked on the door advising that he was from the water company and needed to check her water.
- Chariho School Officials Upset Over Pace of Probe October 20, 2014Members of the Chariho School Committee are questioning why it took the Rhode Island Department of Education 15 months to appoint an official to investigate allegations of discrimination at the Kingston Hill Academy charter school.
- 2015 Mercedes S-class coupe wraps high-tech, high luxury in modern package October 17, 2014The new S-class coupe is the most expensive and technologically advanced car the brand is selling in the U.S. WESTERLY, R.I. -- The 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-class coupe embodies the automaker's new design philosophy of modern luxury, says Gorden Wagener, the brand's design chief. The shoulders are exaggerated and form a "Coke bottle" shape.
- 'Water company' scammers rob, assault 83-year-old woman October 23, 2014
- Groton Inn & Suites gets a face-lift October 19, 2014Kathy Brown, Groton Inn & Suites' human resources coordinator, deliberated a bit before choosing a word to describe the 112-room hotel's state when the current owners took over in February 2013. The hotel's upkeep had not been a priority for years, Brown said, certainly not after a bank hired professional property managers to run it in the
- Ceremonial signing held for food scraps bill October 18, 2014Rhode Island state officials have held a ceremonial bill signing for legislation that requires a limited number of food-scrap producers to divert the waste from the Central Landfill. The legislation applies to institutions, including restaurants, colleges and universities, and food wholesaler and distributors, that produce 104 tons of organic material annual
- Your Town, Your Life: Charlestown October 9, 2014Charlestown Rhode Island is rich with history. In fact, within the town's borders is the reservation for the Narragansett Indian tribe.
- Groton Inn & Suites gets a face-lift October 19, 2014
- Thieves posing as utility workers hit several communities October 22, 2014By: Melissa Randall firstname.lastname@example.org Cranston is the latest community hit in a string of home thefts by robbers posing as water company workers. Police are investigating an incident that occurred on Friday, October 17th.
- Here is the latest Rhode Island news from The Associated Press October 20, 2014Republican Governors Association Chairman Chris Christie has said he won't aim resources at landslides or lost causes. His recent stop in Rhode Island for Allan Fung signals that he sees the Rhode Island governor's race as neither.
- Rhode Island police warn about home invasions October 19, 2014Authorities say the suspects forced their way into an 83-year-old woman's home in Hopkinton on Friday night. Police say the men assaulted the woman and made off with cash and jewelry.
- Thieves posing as utility workers hit several communities October 22, 2014