Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- pest control
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- GoLocalProv | News | NEW: Providence Place Mall Fall Victim Identified July 23, 2015The Providence Police Department has identified the woman who fell from the first floor of the Providence Place Mall parking garage just after 7 p.m. on July 16 as Trudy Oxx. Oxx was from Westerly and was 35 years old.
- Police Logs July 21, 2015David Perez, 19, of 198 Branford Ave., was charged Tuesday with criminal violation of a protective order and criminal violation of a restraining order. Charles Smith, 28, of 143 Tower St., Westerly, R.I., was charged Monday with possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- More complaints filed against Rhode Island milk jeweler July 20, 2015Officials say 11 mothers have filed complaints with the Rhode Island Attorney General's office against Westerly-based jeweler MommyMilk Creations for extensive delays. Some mothers have been waiting nearly two years for the company's products, which are made from samples of their own breast milk.
- GoLocalProv | News | NEW: Providence Place Mall Fall Victim Identified July 23, 2015
- Two "Forgotten" WWII Pilots July 28, 2015Seventy-one years ago in the small Connecticut town of Preston two Hellcat pilots were on a mission for the U.S. Navy to test out a new state of the art radar system that would eventually be used in the war. The year was 1944.
- Authorities search for missing woman in Charlestown July 10, 2015Authorities said Manning was upset after getting off the phone with her mother. They also noted that she may suffer from a mental health issue.
- GoLocalProv | News | NEW: Charlestown RI Resident to Plead Guilty to Stealing Gravestones July 1, 2015Charlestown resident Kevin Maynard has agreed to plead guilty in federal court to stealing granite gravestones and other items from the Veterans' Memorial Cemetery for use at his home as garage flooring, said United States Attorney Peter Neronha. On April 23, 2015, a VA-OIG agent and Rhode Island State Police detective went with Maynard to […]
- Two "Forgotten" WWII Pilots July 28, 2015
- Two women hospitalized after Charlestown crash June 9, 2015By News Staff email@example.com Two women were hospitalized after their cars collided on Route 2 in Charlestown. Around 11:30 on Tuesday morning, police responded to the crash and found both drivers of the two cars were trapped inside.
- Man Wanted after Escaping Home Confinement June 8, 2015A 24-year-old in the Rhode Island Department of Corrections home confinement program has escaped and police are asking the public to be on the lookout. Frank A. Rogowski, 24, is described as standing 5-feet, 7-inches tall and weighs about 165 lbs.
- Super sandwiches to be had at Misquamicut shop May 22, 2015Misquamicut Sandwich Company serves its brie and bacon grilled cheese is served with Pelloni Farm's vanilla pear jam. Any ode to summer must include a tribute to the sandwich, as ubiquitous to the season as bug spray, suntan lotion and sock-free living.
- Two women hospitalized after Charlestown crash June 9, 2015