Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
Comments are closed.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- Groton City July 28, 2014A 14-year-old juvenile was charged on Saturday was charged with using a motor vehicle or vessel without the owner's permission.
- Shave ice vendor defies town's new ban on peddlers July 28, 2014In this July 21, 2014 photo, Alyssa Samson, left, and Nick Schultz, both of Ledyard, Conn., buy a medium shave ice treat to share at George Manko's "Hawaiian Desserts" trailer in Westerly, R.I. .
- Shave Ice Vendor Defies Town's New Ban on Peddlers July 28, 2014A $3 cup of shave ice is at the center of a fight in Westerly, Rhode Island. The dispute pits street vendors trying to stay in business in the beach town against officials who say the vendors cause traffic congestion and increase the potential for accidents.
- Groton City July 28, 2014
- 150 Years of Major American Music Festivals Rooted in Rhode Island July 22, 2014Three major music festivals shape summer in Rhode Island, and wrap up Labor Day Weekend with the original Rhythm and Roots Festival.
- Preserving heritage at Mashantucket Pequot Educational Powwow July 9, 2014Mushuyun Reels, 2, joins his father, master of ceremonies Wayne Reels, in dancing the Calumet, the pipe dance, at the Mashantucket Pequot Educational Powwow Wednesday, July 9, 2014, at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center.
- Election 2014 taking shape in Chariho region July 3, 2014In Chariho's three towns, candidates have placed their names on the official ballot for school committee and town council elections in November.
- 150 Years of Major American Music Festivals Rooted in Rhode Island July 22, 2014
- Bad weather will no longer 'Bug' Coventry residents July 21, 2014Hurricane season is here and as a result, National Grid in collaboration with Earth Works, a timely weather provider, is installing WeatherBug monitoring systems to enhance emergency planning and response efforts throughout Rhode Island.
- Researchers using Bugs to Fight Invasive Plant in Cranston, EG July 16, 2014In select spots in Cranston, East Greenwich and Hopkinton, an army of tiny weevils are munching on a feast of mile-a-minute, an aggressive non-native plant with Far East origins that has been steadily encroaching native habitats in Rhode Island.
- Second round of disaster recovery plan approved July 11, 2014The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has approved the second round of the state's disaster recovery action plan.
- Bad weather will no longer 'Bug' Coventry residents July 21, 2014