Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
Comments are closed.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- Welcome to Woonsterly July 24, 2014The first thing you need to know about summer visits to Woonsocket and Westerly - the respective north and south "poles" of Rhode Island - is that you don't need a passport to get to either town.
- New obstetrician, gynecologist at Westerly, Lawrence + Memorial hospitals July 23, 2014Dr. Virginia Bass has joined the L+M Medical Group's Obstetrics and Gynecology practices in Westerly and New London, Lawrence + Memorial HealthCare announced Tuesday.
- Washington Trust Profits from Mortgage Gains, Lower Expenses July 22, 2014Eight Reasons the Housing Recovery's Been So Slow From tight credit conditions to empty nesters, here is a litany of problems weighing on the housing market, as summarized in the minutes of last month's Federal Reserve policy meeting.
- Welcome to Woonsterly July 24, 2014
- 150 Years of Major American Music Festivals Rooted in Rhode Island July 22, 2014Three major music festivals shape summer in Rhode Island, and wrap up Labor Day Weekend with the original Rhythm and Roots Festival.
- Preserving heritage at Mashantucket Pequot Educational Powwow July 9, 2014Mushuyun Reels, 2, joins his father, master of ceremonies Wayne Reels, in dancing the Calumet, the pipe dance, at the Mashantucket Pequot Educational Powwow Wednesday, July 9, 2014, at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center.
- Election 2014 taking shape in Chariho region July 3, 2014In Chariho's three towns, candidates have placed their names on the official ballot for school committee and town council elections in November.
- 150 Years of Major American Music Festivals Rooted in Rhode Island July 22, 2014
- Bad weather will no longer 'Bug' Coventry residents July 21, 2014Hurricane season is here and as a result, National Grid in collaboration with Earth Works, a timely weather provider, is installing WeatherBug monitoring systems to enhance emergency planning and response efforts throughout Rhode Island.
- Researchers using Bugs to Fight Invasive Plant in Cranston, EG July 16, 2014In select spots in Cranston, East Greenwich and Hopkinton, an army of tiny weevils are munching on a feast of mile-a-minute, an aggressive non-native plant with Far East origins that has been steadily encroaching native habitats in Rhode Island.
- Second round of disaster recovery plan approved July 11, 2014The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has approved the second round of the state's disaster recovery action plan.
- Bad weather will no longer 'Bug' Coventry residents July 21, 2014