Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
Comments are closed.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- Two Chariho teachers face sex charges October 29, 2014Paul LaFrance of West Greenwich, a business teacher at Chariho High School, was arrested Tuesday and charged with indecent solicitation of a minor and third-degree sexual assault. The Westerly Sun reported that 52-year-old John Wedlock of Wakefield surrendered to police and was arraigned on one count of indecent solicitation of a minor.
- Donna Walsh claiming election fraud October 28, 2014Walsh said that, "In a recent mailing, Mr. Filippi claimed to be a ' life-long resident' of the 36th House District, which includes all of Block Island and Charlestown and parts of Westerly and South Kingstown. He listed his address on his 2014 candidate's declaration and on his 2000 voter registration as 912 Champlin Road, New Shoreham.
- Trinity Rep is one of several art and cultural groups that would benefit from RI Question No. 5. October 27, 2014If approved, Question No. 5 on the Rhode Island ballot will supply various art and cultural groups $35 million in bond money.
- Two Chariho teachers face sex charges October 29, 2014
- Groton Inn & Suites gets a face-lift October 19, 2014Kathy Brown, Groton Inn & Suites' human resources coordinator, deliberated a bit before choosing a word to describe the 112-room hotel's state when the current owners took over in February 2013. The hotel's upkeep had not been a priority for years, Brown said, certainly not after a bank hired professional property managers to run it in the
- Ceremonial signing held for food scraps bill October 18, 2014Rhode Island state officials have held a ceremonial bill signing for legislation that requires a limited number of food-scrap producers to divert the waste from the Central Landfill. The legislation applies to institutions, including restaurants, colleges and universities, and food wholesaler and distributors, that produce 104 tons of organic material annual
- Your Town, Your Life: Charlestown October 9, 2014Charlestown Rhode Island is rich with history. In fact, within the town's borders is the reservation for the Narragansett Indian tribe.
- Groton Inn & Suites gets a face-lift October 19, 2014
- Thieves posing as utility workers hit several communities October 22, 2014By: Melissa Randall firstname.lastname@example.org Cranston is the latest community hit in a string of home thefts by robbers posing as water company workers. Police are investigating an incident that occurred on Friday, October 17th.
- Here is the latest Rhode Island news from The Associated Press October 20, 2014Republican Governors Association Chairman Chris Christie has said he won't aim resources at landslides or lost causes. His recent stop in Rhode Island for Allan Fung signals that he sees the Rhode Island governor's race as neither.
- Rhode Island police warn about home invasions October 19, 2014Authorities say the suspects forced their way into an 83-year-old woman's home in Hopkinton on Friday night. Police say the men assaulted the woman and made off with cash and jewelry.
- Thieves posing as utility workers hit several communities October 22, 2014