Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Home Security
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- pest control
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Real Estate Marketing
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- Washington Trust Provides Commercial Financing for 70-Space Parking Lot in Providence, RI October 5, 2015Located in the heart of downtown Providence, within walking distance of area attractions including the Providence Performing Arts Center and Johnson & Wales University, the 24,830 square-foot lot is centered in one of the largest contiguous parking areas in the city. The lot is presently leased to Down City Parking, LLC, a privately owned, full-service […]
- Washington Trust Wealth Management Selects Envestnet | Tamarac(TM) to ... October 1, 2015WESTERLY, R.I., Oct. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Weston Financial Group, Inc. , a division of Washington Trust Wealth Management , announced that Advisor Xi from Envestnet Tamarac ) has been chosen as its new platform for managing client accounts. Advisor Xi is a web-based solution for independent financial advisors that unifies portfolio management, performance reporting, […]
- Film marks 30 years for salt ponds group in Rhode Island September 26, 2015The Salt Ponds Coalition is commemorating three decades of monitoring seven saltwater ponds in Rhode Island with a short film. The Westerly Sun reports the film celebrates the work of the numerous volunteers who have been a part of the organization over the years.
- Washington Trust Provides Commercial Financing for 70-Space Parking Lot in Providence, RI October 5, 2015
- Rhode Island observatory gearing up for rare lunar eclipse September 25, 2015An observatory in Charlestown is getting ready for an expected large crowd for a rare double feature Sunday night - a so-called supermoon and total lunar eclipse. The Westerly Sun reports the Frosty Dew Observatory at Ninigret Park is setting up telescopes outside on its campus for anyone who wants to get a better look […]
- Randall memorialized as 'Eternal Keeper of the Light' September 14, 2015The Narragansett Town Council considered a number of proposals for tax exemptions, including one for the elderly, one for veterans, and one for commercial tangible property. None of the exemptions were formally voted through as council members only held a preliminary discussion.
- Rhode Island observatory gearing up for rare lunar eclipse September 25, 2015
- Teen identified in fatal Interstate 95 crash in Rhode Island September 24, 2015Police have identified a teenager who was killed in a crash earlier this week on Interstate 95 in Rhode Island. Police say 16-year-old Felecia Bolduc was killed Monday night in Hopkinton when the Volvo she was riding in collided with another vehicle and rolled over.
- An artist's sketch of the proposed Rhode Island travel plaza at exit 1 in Hopkinton. September 10, 2015The travel center would be accessible from both directions at exit 1. It's dependent on the state winning a $9 million federal grant, which it should learn about this month, according to state Department of Transportation spokesman Charles St. Martin. The state's old welcome center in Richmond closed four years ago.
- Ri Dui Task Force reports no serious accidents as of Saturday morning September 5, 2015The Rhode Island DUI Task Force says, as of 4 a.m. Saturday, there have been no serious accidents due to impaired drivers this holiday weekend. The Task Force was deployed from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. As a result 17 impaired drivers were apprehended,.
- Teen identified in fatal Interstate 95 crash in Rhode Island September 24, 2015