Quality built home in prestigious Sherman Woods. Cherrywood cab, kitch w/granite & hardwoods, FAM RM,FP, den, master w/MBath, finished LL. NEW: whole house generator, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System,3TON C/A, new well pump, new Bosh DishWas!
This property features 4,533 square foot living area, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.77 Acres, and is currently available for $536,900.
Comments are closed.
- Business (BUS)
- Buying a Home
- Comm-Ind-Lease (CIL)
- Comm-Invs-Indu (CII)
- Condominium (CND)
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Multi Family (MFM)
- pest control
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Single Family (SFM)
- Single-Family Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Vacant Land (VLD)
- Granite Theatre seeking actors for a Razzle Dazzlea February 23, 2015Renaissance City Theatre Inc., the producing entity at the Granite Theatre of Westerly, will hold auditions for the all-American musical revue "Razzle Dazzle" on Monday and Tuesday, March 9 and 10, at 7 p.m. at the theater, 1 Granite St., Westerly. The ideal cast needed for this production includes four men, four women, two girls and two boys age 9
- Police seek suspect in Westerly bank robbery February 20, 2015In a screen shot from a surveillance video submitted by the Westerly Police Department, an alleged suspect in a robbery that occurred Friday, Feb. 20, 2015, at the Savings Institute Bank & Trust branch in Westerly. Westerly Police are seeking the suspect in a robbery Friday afternoon at the Savings Institute Bank & Trust branch on 18 Post Road.
- Wing your way in winter to The Cooked Goose February 19, 2015In Westerly, there are few outposts in the neutral zone - that geographical sweet spot where the locals meet the seasonal crowd. In summer, these spots are dominated by beach-goers.
- Granite Theatre seeking actors for a Razzle Dazzlea February 23, 2015
- Harbor Seal Pup Release by Mystic Aquarium Team February 26, 2015These videos just never get old! Mystic Aquarium's Animal Rescue Team conducted its first seal release of the year. Bootes, an approximately 8-month-old harbor seal pup, was released at Blue Shutters Beach in Charlestown, R.I. this week.
- Lawyer wants assault charge against tribal member dismissed February 17, 2015A lawyer for a Narragansett Indian Tribe member says federal prosecutors don't have jurisdiction over the tribe's settlement lands in Charlestown and the assault charge against his client should be dismissed. Troy Lake Simonds, of Westerly, is accused of stabbing another tribal member during the tribe's annual meeting Aug. 9. He is charged in
- Providence weather: Cupid grounded by snow, wind? February 13, 2015Forecast discussion: After a cold morning with the mercury falling to 7 degrees at Warwick, we reached a high of 17 degrees at 3 p.m. this afternoon. Despite the bright sunshine, Arctic air over the eastern U.S. will continue to give us well below normal temperatures for the rest of the weekend.
- Harbor Seal Pup Release by Mystic Aquarium Team February 26, 2015
- Rhode Island man dies in Massachusetts crash January 26, 2015Massachusetts State Police have released the name of the Rhode Island man who died in a weekend crash on Interstate 495 in Hopkinton. Police on Sunday identified the victim of the Saturday afternoon crash as 24-year-old Makthra Men of Cranston, Rhode Island.
- Teenagers accused of going on shooting spree January 23, 2015Police in four South County communities said Thursday that they've nabbed two teenagers accused of going on a shooting spree last week. Police said the two 19-year-old men, in a span of two hours, shot up houses and car windows, and even shot at a moving vehicle.
- Richmond to file suit on school committee representation January 8, 2015On Tuesday night, the town council decided to proceed with filing suit in Superior Court to change the Chariho School Committee membership from 11 to 12. First, however, the council authorized the town solicitor to send letters indicating the town's intentions to the Charlestown Town Council, the Hopkinton Town Council, and the Chariho School Committee.
- Rhode Island man dies in Massachusetts crash January 26, 2015